The importance of having a good mentor
Having a mentor can serve many purposes in your life and career. A good mentor can unlock the hidden you and help you take the steps to realising your dreams.
Ask any high-flying person and they will tell you that their mentor(s) have been invaluable to their progression in all areas of their life.
When choosing a mentor it is important to find someone who meets some or all of the below:
- Achieved similar milestones to those you are looking for in the next stage of your career, life, or both;
- The competence to understand your current skills and abilities, what it is you want to achieve and how they can assist and challenge you in your personal growth
- Are able to take a balanced and neutral approach to your ideas and goals and provide constructive criticism
- They should be a shoulder to cry on and able to offer support and encouragement when the going gets tough
- An ability to help you set goals and priorities, whilst also maintaining a healthy work-life balance, but importantly to recognise when the former may be impinging on the latter, with suggestions on how to readjust
- They should help you to grow your professional connections with access to their network.
I’d like to be mentored…
If you would like to find a new mentor then please click on the link, complete the form and we will be in touch
“A good mentor can unlock the hidden you and help you take the steps to realising your dreams.”
I’d like to become a mentor…
If you would like to find out more about how to become a mentor, then please click on the link, complete the form and we will be in touch soon
If you would like to explore other options available from RegLearn then please follow the links to Training and Coaching, or you may wish to visit our sister sites RegConsult or RegIndex for additional regulatory affairs products and services available through RegSolutions.